Rapid FSR Matrix Sensor Prototyping Service
Does your project need matrix force sensing? We offer fast prototyping of FSR matrix sensor with reasonable price. Everything you need is to specify size of the sensor and place your order. Boost your productivity without blowing your budget.
- Units will be shipped within 10 business days.
- Numbers of rows and columns are fixed as 10x16 and 48x48 to be compatible with Snowboard 2 and MC1600.
Note: Electronics such as Snowboard 2 and MC1600 is not included.
How to Order
Except for the width and height of the sensor, all other parameters of the sensor are fixed.
If your sensor needs to be fully customized, please directly contact us via 'Custom FSR Matrix Sensors'
In determining size, apply larger value between the width and the height.
For example, if width is 200 mm and height is 300 mm, then 300 mm is used and the size option will be 'Large'
- Small: Max(W, H) < 150 mm
- Medium: 150 mm <= Max(W, H) < 250 mm
- Large: 250 mm <= Max(W, H) < 500 mm
Note 1: w and h in the figures above correspond to width and height in purchase option, respectively.
Note 2: Max(W, H) is the larger value between width and height
2. Determine electronics to use
- Snowboard 2 supports 10 x 16 columns and rows.
- MC1600 supports 48 x 48 columns and rows.
Note: Electronics is not included in this product and can be purchased separately.
3. Determine Quantity
- You will get four samples per Order Quantity 1.
- Max Quantity is five (20 samples)
4. Fill Options, click Add to Cart button and proceed to Check Out
For example, if you need a sensor compatible with Snowboard 2 with size 100 (W) x 200 (H) mm, your order will look like the figure below:
- Sensor Size: Follows instructions in your order
- Active Sensing Area: (W-30) mm x (H-30) mm
- Sensel Size: 5 x 5 mm
- Number of rows: Depends on electronics (Snowboard 2: <= 10, MC1600: <= 48)
- Number of columns: Depends on electronics (Snowboard 2: <= 10, MC1600: <= 48)
- Thickness: 0.75 mm
- Cable length: 50 mm
- Matrix type: Shunt
- Sensing type: Piezoresistive
- Compatible data acquisition electronics: Snowboard 2 (10 x 16 channels) or MC1600 (48 x 48 channels)
- Pressure range: 0.1 kgf/cm2 ~ 5 kgf/cm2