[MC1600] Force Controller for 48x48 Matrix Sensors
MC1600 force controller is an electronic interface to sense resistance change by pressure applied to most resistive FSR matrix array sensors. This product is successor of our popular MC1509 and is compatible with all sensors for MC1509.
This product includes:
- MC1600 Data Acquisition Electronics. Two options are available - MC1600 & MC1600A
- Sensor Interface Board
- USB Micro Cable
Sensors supported: FSR or resistive matrix sensors with less than or equal to 48 rows and 48 columns (2,304 sensing nodes)
Power: USB Powered
Data: 2D force mapping image
Note: Part of product body is 3D printed.
MC1600 is a brand new successor of MC1509 with major updated features - higher measurement speed, improved accuracy, and enhanced usability.
MC1600 is an ideal solution to build force mapping and 3D force sensing products at your own needs. MC1600 is a high resolution force controller that can measure resistance of almost any resistive type matrix multi-touch sensor arrays. MC1600 force controller adopts the cutting-edge multi-touch technology so it can detect pressure applied to multiple point of a sensor (multi-touch). MC1600 force controller is an ideal solution to build your own force mapping system (a.k.a. pressure distribution measurement system).
This controller is compatible with FSR matrix sensor arrays such as MS9705, MS9711, MS9712. Combined with these sensors, it can be used to build a general pressure mapping system, foot pressure mapping system, tactile sensor, multi-touch user input device, 3D force touch input device. If you have your own matrix sensor or a provider of matrix sensors, this controller also can be combined with your sensor to make your product line better.
In addition, C++, Python, and Java APIs are provided so that a customer can rapidly develop his/her own application easily.
- Size: 150 x 78 x 19 (mm) - Part of case is 3D printed.
- Support 2,304 sensor elements
- Mutual signal acquisition
- Built-in noise detection and filtering
- 10 reports per second for 48x48 force image
- 8-bit resolution force measurement
- No ghost touches (true touch)
- Up to 48RX x 48TX channels
- Works with any FSR or resistive matrix sensors with less than or equal to 48 rows and 48 columns (2,304 sensing nodes). Recommended resistance range of activated sensor is between 2.5kohm and 637.5kohm.
- USB Powered (5V) - No external power source is required
- Current: 160mA (idle) & 300mA (in operation)
- Power Consumption: 2209 mAh
- Communication: USB
- Data: 2D force image (8bit ADC value)
- Industrial Pressure Distribution Measurement
- Tactile Sensing
- Human-machine interfaces with 3D force sensing, configurable buttons, keypad or scrolling function
- Industrial Touch Sensing Control Panels.
- Gaming Devices
- Plantar Foot Pressure Mapping
- Gait Analysis
- Veterinary Analysis
- Material and Product Test
- Embedded Sensing Platform
- C++, Python, Processing (Java) APIs are provided to develop your own custom applications. Theses APIs are very easy to use and requires no professional knowledge of force sensing and multi-touch technologies. By this way, we can greatly reduce production time and cost.
- Samples codes are provided via GitHub repository
- We provide custom design of electronics and sensors for volume customers.
- For custom sensors, electronics, software and/or high-volume inquiries please directly contact us.